Who are we?
- YPtt is the Youths, Organizations, Unification, and Reformation Party that is about finally driving the right change and development for the people of this country.
- YPtt’s Political Leader is 44 year old T&T born International sustainable community development practitioner and environmental scientist Dennis Ramdahin.
- YPtt was organized out of USA (New York) and Canada (Toronto) for the benefit of introducing new lines of young thinking into T&T
- YPtt was initiated to be created by the concerned farming and environmental organizations in T&T and is now representative of all country’s interest groups, in particular youths and women.
- YPtt mandate is to grow the economy through sustainable diversification, while simultaneously investing in people (sustainable education, basic human needs, 100,000 job creation), and ensure our communities and institutions are insured against confronting and competing risks (crime, inadequate health and hospitals, lack of fair and people driven good governance, environmental decay, & more).
- YPtt is a “hardcore” sustainable development platform, with a non-status quo political ideology. It brings a wealth of practical experience, strategies (including creative financing mechanisms) and development plans to advance immediate growth of T&T economy by 50 billion.
- YPtt drive is fueled by the frustration of trying to work and propose development measures to current and previous governments
- YPtt is backed by its leadership’s collective track record of development work being organized globally and in T&T/Diaspora.
- YPtt is not about political bullying or conventional rivalry politics.