1) Prison and Judicial reform - prison policies need to be immediately reformed to meet several goals (a) serve to deter crime (b) eliminate the inhumane conditions of the state remand facilities (c) reform laws that are contributing to clogging of the judicial system
2) Job and employment scoping - immediate investment plans for job creation will be commenced (already worked out) to serve as a deterrent to citizens resorting to crime activities due to lack of employment or sustainable employment
3) MP constituencies development scoping - all constituencies will have a detailed needs assessment plan completed that in itself will support economic development and job creation
4) Master-plans commissioning - immediate commissioning of master planning teams will be completed to put into effect near and long-term plans for the nations critical development areas
5) Teacher and Education Reform - immediate needs assessment of education system to effect effective education along with the needs of our nation's teachers
6) Police, firemen, and prison officer reform - immediate needs assessment of uniformed service to protect the safety of the men and women that are our first responders
7) Immigration reform - immediate needs assessment of immigration reform will be conducted without compromise to human rights and needs
8) Traffic Management planning reform - immediate traffic relief planning and engineering will be conducted to reduce clogging of our nations roadways, and in critical areas of commerce
9) Emergency response reform - immediate upgrade of the T&T emergency systems and rapid response to every community across the nation. All schools and government buildings will be modeled to serve as national disaster centers.
10) Quality of life reform (Vat and income tax) - Vat and income tax reduction/elimination. More efficient government spending to eliminate waste, and redirect more resources to communities and people
11) CEPEP/URP transition to sustainable job development and employment - high priority to improve the quality of life of our citizens demanding sustainable employment, and to transform this workforce into a producer arm of society that can significantly grow national productivity (GDP)
12) Diaspora advisory integration - integration of the Diaspora in national policy planning (effort already underway and being planned ahead of current government)
13) Road and Transportation safety reformation - immediate infrastructure and policy upgrade to effect safety and reduce the number of accidents on our nations roadway
14) Public safety and security reformation - Amber alerts and critical defense force checkpoints nationally. Emergency preparedness reform due to threat of earthquake/hurricane or other natural disasters.
15) Counter terrorism reformation - immediate defense planning for domestic/international threats and preparedness