Simple Plans will include:
1. Practical approach to reducing cost of living - community food security and home gardening, energy and water efficiency made easy
2. Improvement in the auto-insurance rules and regulations of the country - to benefit consumers with no more red tapes
3. National Insurance and pensioners benefits - to be divulged closer to election
4. Expediting land dispute resolutions, eradication of squatters protection laws (via agricultural dwelling contracts)...squatting cost the state and taxpayers huge sums in legal costs, and is destructive to the environment. On the same token, squatters are innocent and economically marginalized people in need of empowerment without violation of their human rights. A sustainable long-term solution must be forged other than false guarantees.
5. Seamless and effective transportation to all communities of T&T - no community left behind policy, including transportation from Tobago to Trinidad and vice-versa.
6. Operation community needs - water, electricity and roads priority. All communities will be served equally
7. Elimination of warrants for traffic offenses and petty crime - effective immediately legislative and judicial reform will be enacted.
8. Immediate upgrade of government public service systems - no more antiquated systems that waste the citizens time and money.
9. Adoption of global and regional trends in medical marijuana - absorbing the trends based on scientific data that will have positive outcome on health and economy.
10. Consumer benefits - revamping the consumers' laws to benefit the consumers in terms of most competitive prices for necessary and vital commodities.
11. School and nation's healthy feeding program - fruits for all in all public schools, hospitals, and government offices. This will have a profound impact on the nations' health and boost the agricultural sector, all the while creating vital jobs.